- What is The KISS Kruise III?
- What does the price of The KISS Kruise III include?
- What is the cruise itinerary?
- Are there any cruise discounts available?
- How does admission work?
- Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
- When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
- How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
- Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
What is The KISS Kruise III?
KISS and Sixthman together can’t be stopped. The inaugural KISS Kruise voyage united the KISS Navy to sail across the open seas. The second adventure proved the strength of the KISS Navy once again, who rocked the boat with such intensity that the sea begged for mercy! It’s time to reunite the KISS Navy for The KISS Kruise III, as we navigate towards the shores of adventure!
This kruise is so hot, it’s even Hot in the Shade! KISS Navy owns Halloween, and this year it’s no different. The Norwegian Pearl is set to host the best Hallows’ Eve celebration in the world. We’re sailing from October 28th – November 1st, so grab your face paint, your krazy costumes, your sunscreen and join us on board where we rock n roll all night and party everyday!
KISS NAVY, WE WANT YOU!
What does the price of The KISS Kruise III include?
In addition to admission to all kruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Key West and Great Stirrup Cay
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Admission to two KISS performances
- Photo with KISS, you, and your cabinmates
- KISS Q&A
- KISS Pre-autographed Commemorative Item (per guest)
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's health and fitness center.
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
Not included are:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge.
- Any alcoholic or carbonated drinks, shore excursions, or tours in the Port.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
What is the cruise itinerary?
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Monday, October 28, 2013 - Depart Miami, FL (approx 4:00 PM ET)
- Tuesday, October 29 - Key West, Florida 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 30 - Day At Sea
- Thursday, October 31 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday, November 1 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx 8:00 AM ET)
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Paid In Full Discount: Reservations made through March 15, 2013 that are paid in full within 72 hours of booking will receive a 5% discount off cabin fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Youth Discount: A discount of $99 is available to children age 14 years and under.
Military Discount: A discount of 5% off cabin fare is granted to any active-duty military personnel (fax us a copy of your Military ID).
Single Occupancy discount of $199. (See "What if I Want to Book a Single Occupancy Cabin" here for details.)
Double Down/Triple Up Discount: Two more rock & roll events will be sailing on the Norwegian Pearl prior to The KISS Kruise. If you double or triple your vacation with us, you'll get 10% off your cabin fare for each event!
Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Simple Man Cruise VII (October 20-24, 2013)
Alabama & Friends Festival at Sea (October 24 -28, 2013)
Many of you will travel very far to join The KISS Kruise III and we want to make this unique experience even more worth your while. If you would like to book both events, please give us a call at 877-379-9183 so we can try our best to get you into the same room for all/both sailings.
No combining of non-age related discounts is allowed.
How does admission work?
Each guest will get to see KISS twice - one general admission show on the Pool deck, and one indoor ticketed show in the ship's main venue, the Stardust Theater. All other shows on board will be General Admission, so you can come and go as you please.
As you are making a reservation, you will choose your exact spots for your indoor show using an interactive map like shown below. This map shows available inventory in real time.
Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
Our artists are excited to join you on board for the whole event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
When booking flights we recommend that you arrive in Miami no later than 12:00 PM, or in Ft. Lauderdale no later than 11:00 AM on October 28th. Return flights should be arranged to leave Miami after 12:00 PM on November 1st, or leave Ft. Lauderdale after 1:00 PM.
How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
You will notice in addition to a great Casino, Spa, Pool & Hot Tubs - this ship includes:
- 4-lane Bowling alley (*$5 per person/game)
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Fitness Center
- Full-size Basketball / Volleyball / Tennis court
- Specialty restaurants (*nominal cover charges apply)
- Video Arcade
- Nintendo Wii on 2-story screen
There are several other great internet sites with information about the Norwegian Pearl:
Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
Norwegian will make every effort to accommodate you, providing you have not entered the 24th week of pregnancy when the cruise ends. Please include your cruise details in an email to the Access Desk or email@example.com with a medical certificate establishing your due date prior to the cruise.
Infants under six months of age are not eligible for travel on Norwegian ships.