What does the price of The KISS Kruise III include?
In addition to admission to all kruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Key West and Great Stirrup Cay
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Admission to two KISS performances
- Photo with KISS, you, and your cabinmates
- KISS Q&A
- KISS Pre-autographed Commemorative Item (per guest)
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's health and fitness center.
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
Not included are:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge.
- Any alcoholic or carbonated drinks, shore excursions, or tours in the Port.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).