No Additional Photo and Autograph Rules
KISS is going to take a photo with every guest and just their cabin mates. KISS is also going to autograph a kruise print for each guest to be in your cabin right when you get on the ship. AND to top it all off, each member of the band will host an activity onboard!
We believe that this will allow us to create an environment where they can walk around the ship and enjoy the cruise without being stopped for another photo or autograph. We realize it’s so tough to not approach your hero’s but we hope you will find the strength and discipline to do it. In case you aren’t sure how to handle a surprise encounter with a band member, we have included some ideas for you below. We also shared a story from the past cruise on our company blog that we hope you will check out.
We created the following as a guide:
Top 10 things to do when you see the band out and about.
1. Offer a casual “what’s up” head nod as you walk on by
2. See if they need tickets to their show
3. Ask them “Can I get the name of your Makeup guy?”
4. Get directions to the casino
5. Show your push up skills, drop down and give ‘em 20.
6. Ask How are enjoying this weather in Great Stirrup Cay?
7. Stop and give them an official KISS Navy Salute as they walk by
8. Autograph your business card and give to them
9. Ask are you a catman or a dogman?
10. Make your own custom pick and throw it at them