Lip Sync Competition Hosted by KISS
It's the celebrity craze that's sweeping the nation, and we're bringing it to The KISS Kruise VIII - announcing Lip Sync Competition Hosted KISS! Now's your chance to rock out like this, or perhaps like this, or even this! Do YOU have what it takes to wow Paul, Gene, Tommy, and Eric as well as the crowd with your performance and lip syncing skills?
How it works:
- Booked guests may submit their video entries by 5:00pm ET on Friday, August 24th using the form below.
- Video submissions should be around one minute long, with a max length of 1:30 minutes.
- Guests are welcome to submit solo or as a group. There is a maximum of 5 guests permitted in each group submission. Please fill out ALL Sixthman usernames for those that plan to participate on the ship with you.
- Submissions will be judged on: 1. Accuracy 2. Energy 3. Costume/Props 4. Overall Performance
- A panel of Sixthman lip sync experts (yes, that's a thing) will select 10 finalists to perform on the cruise. Finalists will be notified via email around Friday, September 14th.
If selected, finalists will need to prepare two songs for the onboard portion of the competition. During the first round, the 10 finalists will perform the original submitted song (can be up to 1:30 minutes long) on stage for KISS and your fellow kruisers. We'll tally the scores, and the top 3 individuals or groups will advance to round two. Round two finalists will perform their second song submitted via this form.