2020 Refund Information
We recognize we're in the midst of uncertain times right now - times that call for extra flexibility, special value, and an absolute assurance that your health and safety are being closely looked after. With that in mind, Sixthman is postponing all of our remaining 2020 cruises.
The KISS Kruise X will now be sailing October 29 - November 3, 2021 from Miami, Florida to Harvest Caye, Belize and Roatan, Honduras aboard Norwegian Jewel.
Currently booked guests will receive an email on June 9th detailing how to proceed. Only the Lead Guest should make the selection and their email includes unique links for the cabin's specific reservation.
Once receiving the email, the Lead Guest may choose how to proceed from the options below:
- Retain your same room for 2021 (includes bonus options exclusive for 2021 that can be found here)
- Receive a future cruise credit*, which can be used on a future Sixthman festival or non-charter Norwegian sailing valid beginning September 2020 through December 31st, 2022.
- Submit a request for a full refund
*Any travel protection premiums purchased through Sixthman will be issued as a refund to your most recent credit card payment or via check.
Booked guests have until October 15, 2020 to submit their request. Refunds will be processed as follows:
- Refund requests made by June 23, 2020 were processed in August.
- Refund requests made between June 5-August 31, 2020 will be processed in September.
- All refunds requested between September 1-October 15, 2020 will be processed in November.
Please contact our Guest Services team if you did not receive the email or if you have questions.
Looking After Our Communities has always been the compass guiding how we build your vacation experience, and that applies now more than ever.
For a full FAQ and details of the new programs and policies, including transfers and beverage package options, please visit sixthman.net/assurance.