Beverage Packages Are Now On Sale!
Sip, sip, hooray! Soda and alcohol packages are now available for purchase through your Sixthman account!
PLEASE NOTE: You are not required to purchase a beverage package - they are totally optional!
How do I purchase these packages?
- Refresh yourself on all the details.
- Sign in to your Sixthman account HERE.
- Select your The KISS Kruise reservation
- Add the Premium Beverage Package or Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package for each guest in your stateroom, OR you may individually add the Soda Program.
- Guests have until end of day October 14th for Week 1 and October 19th for Week 2 to pre-purchase beverage packages. If you miss the deadline, you can still purchase the packages on board during the first day of the cruise at the increased rate.
- There is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction
- Beverage packages must be purchased for ALL GUESTS staying within the same stateroom
- Drink packages can be used in all restaurants, lounges, and bars on the ship
- Special activities such as onboard wine tastings, mixology classes, or liquor tastings are NOT covered
- Any items over $15 USD will receive a $15 USD discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account
- Packages may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable