ATTENTION KISS NAVY! Are you ready to join us on another wild, rockin’ vacation of a lifetime with your leaders, KISS? The seventh mission of The KISS Kruise will be filled with tons of music, camaraderie, and KISS-themed activities!
Before you can embark on this mission of KISStastic proportions, you've got to do two things:
Save the date! We’ll be setting sail from New Orleans, November 5 - 10, 2017, aboard Norwegian Pearl.
Join the pre-sale! Visit the pre-sale page and you'll be well on your way to sailing the high seas with the best band in the world, KISS!
Those who book during the pre-sale will receive a limited edition KISS Navy Salute Scarf prior to sailing.* This comfortable, lightweight scarf can be worn all year long and is the perfect way to salute your KISS Navy Leaders. Whether you're wearing it around your neck or holding high above your head for all to see, it’s a great way to show your passion, love, and dedication for the best band in the world - the one and only KISS!
UPDATE: As of 1/20/17, a wait list for interior staterooms is active. Guests who join the wait list during the pre-sale will not be eligible for the Salute Scarf.
*To avoid any shipping issues and to ensure all guests receive their scarves, we will deliver our Argentinean and Brazilian guests' items on board.
In addition to admission to cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of New Orleans to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico.
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($275.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $13.50-$15.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for The KISS Kruise VII guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any meals, events or tours in the port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Booking your stateroom is easy! You can book online at thekisskruise.com/booknow, or over the phone by calling 877-379-9183.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if you or your guest(s) needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If you and your guest have Sixthman Usernames, have your guest add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously has a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your login credentials, you can recover them here.
Stateroom Selection: During booking you will select your desired stateroom category and occupancy, so check out the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also check out the Norwegian Pearl’s deck plans.
Sixthman Usernames: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the The KISS Kruise VII Pre-Sale you have a username. Recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your stateroom. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with you previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.
Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire stateroom. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Credit Card Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted. If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing address for each card.
To let someone add you to their reservation, you'll need to have a Sixthman Username and add your lead passenger to Your Approved Lead Passengers list. Create a Sixthman profile here, or login to your existing profile. Then, in the Guest Permissions section, click the "Add New Lead Passenger" button and enter your lead passenger's username. Once you save it, they'll appear in Your Approved Lead Passengers list. You're all set, the lead passenger can now add you as a guest in their stateroom!
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the The KISS Kruise VII Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or call us at 877-379-9183).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
Did you know that you could earn $100 of Onboard Credit by referring friends to join you on The KISS Kruise VII?! We’re so happy to add new members to the Sixthman family that your friend will also get a $100 discount on their cabin!
How it Works:
Give the new guest your Sixthman Username. While booking, your friend must enter your Sixthman Username in the REFERRER field (located in “Step 3" of the booking pages) to receive the $100 discount.
As the referrer, you can log into your Sixthman account, go to the Referrals section and select the event that you’d like to share with your friend. Enter your friend’s email address, add a personalized message, and click “Send Email”! They will receive an email telling them all about the discount, the festival, and how they can be a part of it.
The Fine Print:
- Cabins booked during the pre-sale period are not eligible for the referral program.
- Referrals are not retroactive, thus cannot be added after the reservation has been made.
- The program ends 30 days prior to sailing, October 6, 2017.
- The referrer must either be currently booked or have sailed on a Sixthman event before.
- All guests in the referred cabin must be new to Sixthman in order to be eligible for the $100 discount.* Referrals apply to full cabins only; they do not apply to individual guests within a cabin.
- Referral onboard credit will be reconciled 2 weeks prior to sailing and will appear on the referrer’s confirmation. Please contact Sixthman PRIOR to sailing if your referral does not appear on your confirmation
*If the new cabin adds an alumnus to the cabin at a later date, then the new cabin will not get the discount. The referred cabin will no longer be eligible for the discount and the referrer will no longer receive onboard credit.
Not already booked on The KISS Kruise VII, but want to gift $100 to a friend? If you are booked on a different Sixthman event or have sailed with Sixthman previously, you can still share the gift of a $100 discount and rack up mega friend points while you’re at it! The same rules above apply, except you will not be eligible for an onboard credit.
If you are planning on joining us for The KISS Kruise VII, but you haven't been able to find someone to go with you, don't worry - this is the program for you!
The Independent Traveler Program (ITP) allows you to book a cabin and only be responsible for your half of the cabin (plus the standard taxes and fees of $275.00). However, by signing up for the ITP, you agree to be paired with another guest who is also participating in the ITP. Full details can be found here.
Interested? Have questions? Please contact us at KISSkruise@sixthman.net or call 877-379-9183 for this unique opportunity!
ALL DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you wish to protect your investment, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. We've teamed up with Travel Insured to offer two levels of insurance: a standard insurance policy and a 50% Cancel for Any Reason add-on policy.
- Travel Insured's standard policy will reimburse cancellations at 100% of monies paid for covered cancellation reasons.*
- Travel Insured's Cancel For Any Reason add-on policy will reimburse up to 50% of monies paid when cancelling for any reason not covered by the standard policy when cancelled at least 48 hours prior to sailing.*
*To review both insurance coverage policy details, please click here. If you have cruise insurance and need to cancel for a covered condition, you can make a claim with Travel Insured to recover any lost payments.
See the Ticketing Contract for full details.
Enroll in automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we'll calculate an even monthly payment plan and you'll choose the day of the month you want your payments to be processed. It's that easy! Be sure to read the Automatic Billing FAQs for the answers to all your questions.
The exact performance schedule of all bands on The KISS Kruise VII lineup will be released prior to the kruise. You can count on each band playing multiple shows occurring on multiple stages!
KISS will play a Pool Deck Sailaway Show for all of The KISS Navy. This show is general admission for every guest to attend.
KISS Indoor Ticketed Shows
KISS will also perform two nights in the Stardust Theater. Two guests in each cabin will receive KISS Indoor Show tickets for one night. Pending availability, Third/Fourth/Fifth guests in a cabin may purchase a ticket to one of the KISS Indoor Shows for $250. (UPDATE: As of March 21st, this option is no longer available. See full details here.) All other third/fourth/fifth guests will NOT have a ticket.
Also available for up to 2 guests per cabin is the option to forfeit your KISS Indoor Show ticket for $250 of onboard credit*. For those traveling with someone who might not be as passionate about KISS, select the “Ticket Forfeit” option in the seat selection step during booking. This option is only available for reservations choosing less than 2 show tickets.
*All onboard credit will be applied by the second night of sailing, however, you will still need to put down some method of payment for purchases on the first night.
All other shows on board will be general admission, so you can come and go as you please.
May I purchase tickets to the other KISS Indoor Show?
No. There is a maximum of one show ticket available per person.
How does the Pit Section Work?
So you have one of those coveted spots in the pit? Sweet! Here’s how the pit process will work for The KISS Kruise VII.
- The Pit does NOT have spots assigned within the pit area. However, you'll be assigned a pit line entry number based on booking date and time. Earliest booking time = first in line.
- Show up to your scheduled indoor KISS show 30 mins prior to doors. PIT guests will line up in front of the Stardust Theater Deck 6, STARBOARD Side.
When the theater is ready, PIT guests will be the first to enter. We will allow entrance into the theater in small groups. For example, numbers 1-15 will enter the theater first. Once that group is all settled, we will then let in the next group, numbers 16-30 and so on.
Click HERE to review the Concert Venue Maps.